Compared to the effects of copper and nickel mining for stainless steel production, use of wooden items are considered more sustainable not just because of the way it is made, but also since it is compostable.
Our PAYAK Travel Sporks are made of Mahogany, Graywood, Madre de Cacao, and Rosewood mindfully carved by Cebu craftsmen. Each utensil is unique and has its own personality; so no two utensils are alike. It's also very lightweight and are allowed as handcarry items onboard flights.
How to use:
- wash immediately after use with warm water and normal dishwashing soap
- do not use rough sponges
- dry with cloth and airdry as soon as possible
- lather with oil once a month to maintain its quality and make them last longer
- do not let sit uncleaned for hours after use
- do not soak in water for hours as it may cause discoloration
NOTE: When storing away keep Leather cutlery travel kit in a cool, dry place
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.