A Bamboo Body Dry Brush
Yes, dry brushing is an extra step in your daily routine, but it’s one worth adding! The ancient Ayurvedic practice (which involves simply, you guessed it, brushing your body with a special brush) offers a host of benefits.
One, it’s an excellent method of physical exfoliation, effectively buffing off dead skin cells, no messy scrub required. Two, it stimulates the lymphatic system and promotes lymphatic drainage, which helps with things like puffiness and potentially improving the look of cellulite. (It’s also why people say dry brushing is so detoxifying.) And finally, it’s another way to carve out a nice moment of self-care that anyone and everyone can benefit from.
Switch to an environmentally-responsible alternative with the all-natural, biodegradable body brush!
How to use:
- Starting at the feet, brush the bottoms of the feet and up the legs in long, smooth strokes. Brush each section of skin about 10 times. It's important to brush up toward the heart/chest area where the lymph system drains.
- Repeat the same process with the arms, starting with the palms of the hands and brushing up the arm toward the heart. Again, brush each section of skin about 10 times.
- On the stomach and armpits, brush in a circular clockwise motion.
- Repeat the process on the abdomen and back.
- Use a more delicate brush on your face to finish off the dry brushing process.
- Follow up with lotion if desired.
How to care for it: This tool can withstand the test of time by simply drying it out every after use. Avoid letting it overstay in a wet area.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.