The Sibol Collection Grow Kit by Nama Microgreens
Kickstart your sustainable planting journey with microgreens grow kit!
It is known to be a SUPERFOOD crop that usually grows from 2 to 3 inches tall.
Best used as garnish in the main course, salads, wraps, soups and many more!
Grow Kit includes:
- 1 Reusable Tray (18cm x 12.8cm x 4.5cm)
- 1 Customized Wood-carved for blackout dome
- 2 Packs of soil 2 Seed packets with 1 free surprise seed
- 1 Sprayer
- 1 Plant label
- 1 Snapshot booklet
Packed with a minimalist design gift box and has a dedication message inside that will surely be loved by plantitos and plantitas!
Enjoy planting! Ipagdiwang ang ating pagSIBOL lagi't lagi.
How to Use:
1. Fill the tray with cocopeat and water. Moisten the grow medium with water while gently press on it to hold shape. Don't over water as the tray has no drainage holes.
2. Spread the seeds out in a layer over the cocopeat. Spread the seeds as evenly as possible, place the blackout dome on top to start the germination process. Spray twice a day and wait for 2-3 days to remove blackout dome.
3. Place the tray in a directly sun/led light. Water twice a day to keep the medium moist to prevent the cocopeat from getting dry. Note: Place the tray a bit closer to LED grow light* if possible for better growth.
4. HARVEST TIME! After 10-12 days, harvest microgreens using shears or knife. Wash them in a cool water. Soak for 5 minutes with a little bit gently. Let them dry. Eat!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.